Monday, July 21, 2008

PALASAIDES!!!!!

This is a picture of me and my sisters with all our cute attrations on us........Me and my family headed up to the Palasaides with my dads brothers and sister with their familys over the 4th! It was so much fun we caught toads, tadpoles, a baby duck, and saw a beaver it was a right time to see creatures. We swam in the lake witb our paddle boat and our floaties, life jackets, treats, quick shades, and everything else except the kitchen sink. We had so much fun with all the extra fun things we did up there and i hope everyone gets the chance to go vist there!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went up to palasades over the 24 of july and we also caught frogs. it was so much fun. did you see those little tiny frogs. they were cute till they took over my shoes.