Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins, Making Apples






So Sunday we went over to my grandmas with my aunts and we carved pumpkins and made delicious carmel apples! It was so fun it was our first time making them right hehe! My pumpkin I carved turned out ok lol I did Jimminie Cricket but one of its eyes broke Oh well it is a pumpkin. We put crunched oreos, reeses buttercups, butterfinger, cinnamon sugar, different types of choclate all on these carmeled apples we recomend us to make you a carmel apple lol! They turned out fabolous!!! Then grandma made her delicious Lasgana! MMMMMMMmmmmmmm........ Guess where the guys were? In the Family Room watching football.... GUYS!!! lOL then after we had to go to my Great Grandpas Birhday he turned eighty something I am not very sure. LOL I like to go seem him everyone know and then with everyone. Oh what a fun Sunday was that? Here are so fun shots of us doing the carmeled apples and pumpkins but we did not bring our camera to the Birthday Party so none of that stuff!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: