Sunday, June 14, 2009

No time, No see! :) :) :)

It has been since Christmas since I have updated my blog!! Wow time has gone way too fast for me, already June crazy stuff!!! I am out of school and it is summertime so happy and I will be in 9th grade this year lase year in middle school!!! Next year it will be high school.... :) Lots of things have passed!!! This year has been kinda strange Charlee just got her appendix out it started with the flu and than sore side so that night she was complaining it was about 9:00 so my mom and dad dropped off me and megan at my grandparents and we stayed over night then finally called at one in the morning and still did not get in!! Than at 6:00 am they called and said it erupted and is having surgery in like a hour and half so we rushed and got ready and rushed up to Primary Childrens right in time when she came from surgery she slept most of the time. She is such a trooper she went thru all that I am so blessed everything went great with it and she is doing fine. Her check up is wednesday and that will go great I just know it!!! She has had lots of visitors so she is loveing all the attention!!! I love u Charlee!!!!! :) I will post some of her in the hospital later my mom has not got them developed!!!!

No comments: